GLOBAL EDUCATION SERVICES | www.knowdoservelearn.org
"Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the conference. I had already been considering doing the National Board Certification this year which requires a lot of data driven instruction, cooperation with parents, and video taping of the classroom. This is something I want to do more of in my classroom. I am very excited about adding to what I am doing with students. At this point, I think that I will do one portion of the board certification and really work on data integration this year and then do national board next year. Thank you so much for being vulnerable and showing us what you do in your classroom. I appreciate all of your hard work and kindness in sharing with us!"
— Primary Teacher in Thailand, 2010
"I just wanted to thank you so much for hosting the Zayed University students. It was a really excellent visit and the students were buzzing about it all the way back on the bus. Thanks for sharing your time and your wonderful school. Thanks to the teachers as well. "
— College of Education University Professor, 2010
Know.Do.Serve.Learn (KDSL) offers Global Educational Collaboration Services and the mission is: to partner with education organizations worldwide in order to increase student achievement, teacher knowledge, and education leadership.
Kevin Simpson has been collaborating with organizations individually since 2004 and KDSL began in 2007 as a result of this work.
Services are individualized and tailored to the needs of the organization, schools, teachers, grade level teams, and student achievement data. KDSL employs a blended approach (face-to-face and virtual interaction) when serving.
KDSL focuses on collaborating with organizations with an emphasis on:
• Global Learning: Migrating and adapting ideas into new educational context
• Global Innovation: Creating new education products
• Global Collaboration: Connecting with education colleagues around the world
1. Math Program Review: Comprehensive review of a K-12 math program
2. KDSL Math Observation Tool: Online resource for teachers, coaches and administrators observing math teaching and learning
3. Common Core Math Practice Standards Teacher Survey: Discover how you are teaching the students the eight mathematical practices
The KDSL team can facilitate ongoing, school-based professional learning topics focused on:
Mathematics – including Common Core Standards
School Walkthrough for Parents
Education Entrepreneur Start Ups